+ Reply to Thread
    Hopelessly Addicted fireice is on a distinguished road fireice's Avatar

Talking Nice putt Ernie, nice pants Badds

Was I the only one watching today wanting Baddeley to win his first PGA Tour event. Damn Els got in the way. Nice putt Ernie, loved those purple pants Badds. I guess we'll be seeing more of this young lad.

I Just Won't Leave big easy is on a distinguished road

Ernie's new association

Titleist will certainly sell its products higher (Is it possible? Irons set at 1200$) since their new association with BigEasy (!!!). Sergio was a good ambassador (especially when the camera was on him waiting eternally for the moment where he will hit the ball = Exposure of the products).

Ernie's playoff... Thanks to Titleist 975J for a big pull to the left... thanks to Vokey for a miraculous shot (50 feet from the pin on the fringe!!!) and especially Scotty Cameron for making this putt look easy!!! We certainly owe credit to these brands since they are offering victories to tour players... and asking big money to amateur players by showing us that the equipment makes the difference!

I am already anxious for the next season to see these guys coming out from the parking with brand new clubs, bags and putters. I am much more anxious to see them after the first tee looking for their ball in the wood (Pro V1 or Ben Hogan of course).

I usually play in some tournaments. I can't stop laughing at these guys. Can you imagine the pressure that they have? They can't afford to miss a shot..!..!!

By the way, Ernie Els is still my favorite player and as you can see, I'm not going to Chuck Brown this afternoon to buy everything Titleist has on the market... Congratulations to Baddeley, I'm sure we will see him sooner or later in the winner's circle...

:tank

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    Those pants were great! Maybe more 70's clothes will make it back. Then maybe my daughter won't call my favourite Greg Norman shorts "old man shorts"
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Thread Information