CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My first lesson

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    PFFT! I'd never do that. I just gently place them between the branches of nearby trees or try to land them closer to the pin than my ball.

But I must say, I am sore. Body doing things it has never done before in a golf swing. It will take some getting used to for sure.

I really liked seeing my swing on the computer with the ability to add lines, arrows, circles etc to show where I should be during the swing. The difference between the before and after shots were incredible. I won't say I was swinging like Ernie, but I was much closer than when I started.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Johnston
    I really liked seeing my swing on the computer with the ability to add lines, arrows, circles etc to show where I should be during the swing. The difference between the before and after shots were incredible. I won't say I was swinging like Ernie, but I was much closer than when I started.
    Its a real eye-opener, isn't it? What you think you're doing and what you're actually doing are never the same.
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

About the only thing that I thought I was doing and actually was doing was stopping my backswing at about ear heigth. I worked hard on creating a compact back swing and its good to know I'm actually doing it.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Well either Joe Dubinksi is the best teacher on the planet or I just needed a tweak in my game. Just got back from my round today and all I can say is WOW!

A solid 72! Chipped in twice on holes. Not like me at all. Driver relatively straight as well. What can I say, I'm a believer.

Don't think you visit the site Joe, but thanks a bunch. Here's hoping I can continue this.

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    Well either Joe Dubinksi is the best teacher on the planet or I just needed a tweak in my game. Just got back from my round today and all I can say is WOW!

A solid 72! Chipped in twice on holes. Not like me at all. Driver relatively straight as well. What can I say, I'm a believer.

Don't think you visit the site Joe, but thanks a bunch. Here's hoping I can continue this.
    Nicely done Geoff! Geez, I may have to go see Joe myself .

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road

DAMN IT, does this mean your clubs are no longer for sale?

CONGRATS....... I told you to be patient. From now on listen to your elders!
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Thread Information