+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conn smythe???

"Richard"

Conn smythe???

Who do you think will get it?? I'm going to say Miller from BUF will get it. If its nto him it would have to go to prongner.... Any thoughts?

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    It all depends who makes it to the next round, and who ends up winning the cup. I would say at this point that Rolosson is hands down the top candidate. Every win edmonton has had (with the exception of the last one) was purely a result of his stellar play. I agree that Pronger has played great, but they would be nowhere without the play of Roloson. Playoff goaltending is about being able to steal games for your team - Roloson has already stolen 10. Can't ask for any more from any player.

"Richard"
    My sister thinks it should go to the hottest player in the NHL and if not.. they should make an award for that. I asked her who would win it.. she said "Theodore"

Wouldn't that be a boost for Propecia

"Richard"
    Merck stock would go through the roof!

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Edmonton - Roloson
    Buffalo - Miller
    Carolina - Cam Ward or Brind'amour
    Anaheim - Selanne or Penner
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    What about Peca, Pronger or Pisani for Edmonton and S. Niedermayer for Anaheim? Every time I tune into watch these guys are rather dominant when they're on the ice.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

"Richard"
    what about staal from car?

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    I'm not discounting anyone elses performance. It's just IMO the guys that I've mentioned are the major reason that these teams are where they are right now...
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar
    Edmonton - Roloson or Pronger
    Buffalo - Miller or Briere
    Carolina - Cam Ward or Staal
    Anaheim - Selanne or Lupul
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge
    I'm not discounting anyone elses performance. It's just IMO the guys that I've mentioned are the major reason that these teams are where they are right now...
    I know they are just opinions. Was just throwing some names out there that I was shocked were not mentioned yet.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Hopelessly Addicted Shivas Irons is on a distinguished road Shivas Irons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonf
    Playoff goaltending is about being able to steal games for your team - Roloson has already stolen 10. Can't ask for any more from any player.
    Couldn't agree more, year after year the team with the best goaltending wins. Roloson has been nothing short of stellar and if the Oilers win this series, unless Roloson falls on his face in the finals, I thinks he's a shoe in.

Uber Poster LBH is on a distinguished road LBH's Avatar
    Buffalo -Briere
    Carolina - Ward
    Edmonton - Roloson

Must be Single Txxxxxxx is on a distinguished road Txxxxxxx's Avatar
    Pronger or Roloson

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar
    I'm gonna go with Roloson or Staal. Rollie has played wicked and Staal had points in 15 straight games i think

Roloson or brindamour. Staal has had a tonne of points, but so has brindamour, and he has been coming through in the clutch - game winner in game 7 against buffalo, for example

Thread Information