CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar

Best of the west

I'm still pretty new to the area and currently looking for any info on which golf clubs in the west Ottawa region are the better ones to play...example Loch March , a bit pricey but a fantastic course , could anyone recommend some others , maybe less expensive but worth the trip?
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

jhazelton
    I little further west, but Pakenham, Arnprior, and less so Greensmere are worth checking out.

For a few bucks more, Eagle Creek is amazing as is Stonebridge. And for even more bucks, The Marshes should be played at least once.

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    The first 9 at Stone bridge were great , but the second nine .... don't like the housing thing that they've done, but thanks for the info.. i'll check out some of those when i can.

7 Iron Frewcrew is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilster
    I'm still pretty new to the area and currently looking for any info on which golf clubs in the west Ottawa region are the better ones to play...example Loch March , a bit pricey but a fantastic course , could anyone recommend some others , maybe less expensive but worth the trip?
    If you don't mind a little drive (45 minutes west of Kanata), Renfrew provides the best golf value anywhere!

7 Wood dan_670_12 is on a distinguished road dan_670_12's Avatar
    canadien golf course is preety good.

"Richard"
    back 9 on greensmere, glenmar is really tight, cant use a driver. The canadian is really nice and if you have a cupon book you can get on for $30 on weekdays. Stonebridge is nice from what I hear, really hard and my fav is loc march!

9 Iron putterking is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by thotho
    back 9 on greensmere, glenmar is really tight, cant use a driver. The canadian is really nice and if you have a cupon book you can get on for $30 on weekdays. Stonebridge is nice from what I hear, really hard and my fav is loc march!
    You can hit driver at GlenMar, it just has to be straight. GlenMar is in great shape and for the money, one of the best deals around.

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frewcrew
    If you don't mind a little drive (45 minutes west of Kanata), Renfrew provides the best golf value anywhere!

Renfrew is the best course west outside of Ottawa! Very challenging, always in great shape, greens run fast and the service is usually good.

4Iron
    If you are going to trek to the Canadian, why not go a little farther and hit the Mississippi. It may be hard to get on, but well worth it when you do. I think around $39.

Appreciate the info guys, i'll hack my way around some of those nice courses whenever possible.

Thread Information