100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar

Tennessee Humour

A guy from Tennessee passed away and left his entire estate to his beloved widow, but she can't touch it 'til she's 14.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    How do you know when you're staying in a Tennessee hotel?When you call the front desk and say, "I gotta leak in my sink," and the clerk replies, "Go ahead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can you tell if a Tennessee redneck is married? There's dried tobacco juice on both sides of his Pickup truck.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age in Tennessee to 32? It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do they call reruns of "Hee Haw" in Tennessee? Documentaries.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where was the toothbrush invented? Tennessee. If it had been invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teeth brush.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Tennessee State trooper pulls over a pickup on I-64 and says to the driver, "Got any I.D.?" and the driver replies "Bout wut?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you hear about the $3 million Tennessee State Lottery? The winner gets $3.00 a year for a million years.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The governor's mansion in Tennessee burned down! Yep. Pert' near took out the whole trailer park. The library was a total loss too. Both books-poof! Up in flames and he hadn't even finished coloring one of them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new law was recently passed in Tennessee. When a couple gets divorced, they are STILL cousins.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A guy walks into a bar in Tennessee and orders a mudslide.The bartender looks at the man and says, "You ain't from 'round here are ya?'"No," replies the man, "I'm fromPennsylvania." The bartender looks at him and says, "Well, what do ya do in Pennsylvania ?" "I'm a taxidermist," said the man. The bartender, looking very bewildered now, asks, "What in the world is a tax-e-derm-ist?" "The man says,"I mount animals."The bartender stands back and hollers to the whole bar..."It's okay boys, he's one of us!"
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    I tried to spend a loonie in a Tennesee gas station. The clerk asked "wassat?" I explained that it was a Canadian dollar coin as I dug for my American money.
    He said "Oh, I never bin to Canadia"
    True story!

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    And they wonder why we poke fun.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kilbank
    I tried to spend a loonie in a Tennesee gas station. The clerk asked "wassat?" I explained that it was a Canadian dollar coin as I dug for my American money.
    He said "Oh, I never bin to Canadia"
    True story!
    Most people in TN & KY have never been out of their county! They don't know what is on the other side of the hills. But you know what, they lead a simple life and there can't be anything wrong with that. No stress, no worry about money. You have to admit that has a lot of merit!
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Thread Information