+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    "Richard"
    Quote Originally Posted by fireice
    Great thread everyone. Look forward to the finished product Dan. (I play Manderley the most)
    thank you thank you, I try... kidding. I'm excieted about all these cheat sheets, my friends won't know what hit them

Monday Qualifier Started2k3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by thotho
    thank you thank you, I try... kidding. I'm excieted about all these cheat sheets, my friends won't know what hit them
    I wouldn't "hit them" if I were you.

Based on your stories, your friends might just smear peanut butter (or hypo-allergetic vaseline) all over you or the cheat sheet or ...

Back at it.

"Richard"
    LOL, I wouldn't put it past thos ***s.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Duh

I have not read every post in this thread, so at the risk of being redundant, Dan, maybe you could post those cheat sheets as part of the course tour for those that are incorporated on Ottawa Golf. You already have nice sketches of each hole.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

7 Iron owenb is on a distinguished road owenb's Avatar
    I always use some sort of course layout. I have some of manderley laminated so that I can track my shots each round to see where i need some extra work. Always nice to see where some of the hazards are and where not to use the driver. I'm sure Dan will perform another great job with this. Way to go!

"Richard"
    Dan, I tried to do the course thing today but I can't even see the holes for irish hills, the resolution is horrible. And I doing something wrong? I can see my house... my store.. but can't make out a single hole at that course

Uber Poster LBH is on a distinguished road LBH's Avatar
    Irish Hills is outside the "high quality" picture of Google (Earth and maps) - sorry only low res available... If you zoom out enough out of Carleton Place, you will see that Ottawa and Arnprior have a shaded rectangle around them meaning high quality pics are available. Carleton Place and Irish Hills are outside that area so only low quality pics...

Thread Information