CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    jazman

Unhappy Not to be a conspiracy theorist...but

Has anyone noticed the same people selling new equipment on the club sales board?

Either some fairly stupid criminals are using the board or we have too many wealthy people in this city changing equipment regularly...

Just a thought.

On that note, sort of...

I had my car broken into last year in the spring, had a round booked mid-week with my boss and his....went out at 6:30am to find my trunk open and my shiney new sticks gone. I was devastated, would have to play with my fathers 25 yr old set of golden bears.

I phoned the police, made the report, loaded the tin sticks into the car and got ready to head to the course.

For some reason I decided to look around the house to see if there was more damage, none but ....

I found the clubs et al under a shrub across the street.

The golf gods smiled at me and then laughed wildy as I shot a 102 with the new clubs.

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    LOL,

I have been trying to keep clubmakers and retailers from abusing the private sales only policy. I keep an eye out for offers of new clubs. I had not thought of that. I highly doubt that we could ever do much about it if that were happening.

I have exchanged emails with some of these heavy posters and I do believe that there are a suprising number of people who change sticks as often as most of us buy balls!

Thread Information