I currently don't have my driver with me in toronto so my last two were without a driver. I shot a 88 and an 87 which is really good for me. I borrowed my friends driver while at the range today and if I hit it perfectly I can get it close to 280-290 but thats maybe 1-10 so I'm thinking of not using a driver at all this year. The club just frustrates the hell out of me and I'm thinking that perhaps I'm better off without it. Two rounds in the 80's without it so I think I'm fine. If I play it on the course and slice it and re tee and slice it I'm already shooting 5 off the tee! Ruins my whole round! Anyway, my 17* nickent hybrid is my longest club and I'm ok with that, 225 yards is more than enough from the whites on any course in ottawa and toronto. I was so frustrated with my last two range sessions. Atleast with my 2u/i I'm around 225 and maybe 10-15 yards off centre on a bad hit... This is how I feel about the driver right now...

FunDonny forget the driver test, sell them all and just get a long utility club.