CorporateGolfXtra 2024

Threaded View

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    I think Ottawa is still playing the same inconsistent hockey for the last month. They need to go on winning streak and being reasonably healthy there is no reason that they cannot do it. Having Redden back will help. Losing a game or two to TB is OK, they are the defending champs and know how to play in the short season but goign out in the first round would mean a cleaning of the house. I know Murray can drop the f bombs but Muckler signs the contracts, he rarely goes into the dressing rooms and rants but he has done it before and if Ottawa lays an egg, I would hope that he scurries down there and rants or does everything he can to wake them the fu*# up!

I look at the other series and man, those guys are busting their balls and it is not the same caliber of play as Ottawa at all. Is it lack of effort or not knowing what kind of effort is required? I have no clue.

As for the Habs, they are playing very well but their weakness in their own zone has been their downfall in the past, you only need to look at the last week of the season when they blew 2-3rd period leads becuase of poor play in their end. Huet is an excellent postiional goalie but if they rely too much on him they will go down. If Carolina keeps taking penalties the Mtl PP will win the series. I love their PP, it is awesome, excellent and quick passing, too much fancy stuff for Ottawa on the PP
    Last edited by leftylucas; 04-25-2006 at 02:56 PM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information