CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buf/Phi

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!

Buf/Phi

Somebody else must've been watching this game tonight. One of the best games I've seen in a long time. It had everything, hits, goals, checks (I think Campbell sent Umberger into another universe with that hit), scrums, saves etc, etc, etc. Very entertaining game, hope there is more like this throughout the playoffs. Like Pierre MacGuire said "There are no losers leaving the building tonight". Great game.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Shagging Balls DavidY is on a distinguished road DavidY's Avatar
    In addition to the Campbell hit on Umberger, the Esche save on the wrap around was unbelievable.

Dave

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    three cheers for the return of the scrum and the open ice hit

NFL Guru fundonny is on a distinguished road fundonny's Avatar
    I'm just happy, I moved from 30,000th to 5,000th last night, thanks to Briere and Elias mainly.
    Donny Vantage NFL Guru, since 1974
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned

Fairway Junkie dasnutz is on a distinguished road dasnutz's Avatar
    Anyone watch Monday nights game? Unreal. First of all I am a HUGE Flyers fan. Went down to Philly to watch the Ottawa game about 3 weeks ago. Had a great time, Flyer fans are sick. Last week I decided that I wanted to go back and take in a playoff game so I am going to this Friday's game in Philly. After tonights game, I am unsure that I really want to go! BUF wanted the game more, they were first to the puck. Esche was absolutely GARBAGE. I think that Buf had 12 shots in the first and let in 5. Nitty better play the next game.

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    I watched that game. The Sabres have too much speed for Philly to contain. As for Esche, 4 of the 5 goals he had no chance on. He sure wasn't getting much help from his team.
    Speed kills in the new NHL. Nice to see the refs are still calling the crap too.
    How about the HABS? Wow what a game that is!
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Fairway Junkie dasnutz is on a distinguished road dasnutz's Avatar
    Habs blew a 3-0 lead tonight! Nice to see them get back in the game quick and win it in OT. Dallas came back from 3-0 as well tonight. A 2 goal lead used to be the worse lead to have... not in the new NHL. Love the new rules. I just hope Philly can make it a series.

Thread Information