So I went for a lesson today and this guy was AWESOME. He talks about things and relates them to things you know about and are good at. Anyway, today was just a trail to test him out but I really liked him. Booked 10 more for the rest of the year. Anyway, we worked on many things in a short period of time so I'm looking forward to working on all of these things. The main thing was that I had to much bend in my knees and I need to stand taller, this is why my swing was flat and I was doing a huge shoulder and hip turn to get more velocity since I was coming around more than coming down. Its one of the reasons I wasn't able to hit down on the ball so with a steeper swing that should help a lot. I was grippping my club way to tight and once I made these small changes I was making better contact, not swinging as fast.. here is the problem. I hit a 6 iron between 165-170 right now. With these new changes I'm only swinging at 80 mph and before with a 6iron I was getting almost 100mph. I'm hitting the ball only 140 yards now but they are straight and effortless. Should I be worried or does this happen to everyone when you change something with your swing?