To every member,

On July 21-23, 2006, I'll be participating in a very special event called The Weekend to End Breast Cancer.

I'll walk 60 kilometres over the course of one weekend with thousands of other women and men. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research, and services through the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation.

I've agreed to raise at least $2,000, so I need your help. Would you please consider making a donation of $50? (or ANY amount. EVERY PENNY Counts!!) Use the link at the bottom of this email, and go visit my site - and please take the time to support me. Please keep in mind how far I'm walking - and how hard I'll have to train.

According to the National Cancer Institute of Canada, approximately 20,500 Canadian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 5,400 will die from the disease. That's why I'm walking so far. To do something bold about breast cancer. I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure with me - by supporting me in my fundraising efforts. 1 out of 9 women will be struck by Breast Cancer. TOGETHER, we can END THIS!!!

Thank you in advance for your generosity! Please remember, 100% of ALL Raised money goes directly to the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation, a registered charity that supports cancer services and world-class cancer research across eastern Ontario.

Sincerely,
Chantal Fournier

you can visit the web address: Please note that this is a SECURE site.
www.endcancer.ca/site/TR?px=1339825&pg=personal&fr_id=1160&fl=en_US&s_ta fId=3800