100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    "Richard"

Trying to book manderly online

Hey guys, I'm trying to book manderly using the automatic booking system but I'm having a problem. I know its got 27 holes and there were 3 tee times avail. For 9:08am. I'm just confused as to which one I should be booking because I can't see how they can get 3 groups off at the same time unless they all start on different 9 holes. How do I know which one I'm trying to book? I booked the 3rd one but I'm thinking of changing it to the 1st one or the second depending on what you guys tell me. I thought because it was 9 holes you maybe had to book your back nine as well so I tried that and it said that you can only book one tee time per day... so that isn't the case. Anyone knows what the first, second and third tee times all at the same time are? If I booked the third one, what did I just book for?

There are supposed to be some kind of pictues on the link but they aren't showing up so all I see is the icon with a broken jpeg

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Looks like they were not set up perfectly yt. I see now that they are launching 2 tees which is correct. They could launch 3 tees and do a crossover if they wanted, but there would be spaces open for the back nine.

They do not indicate which nines you will be playing on the booking system. This is their preference, and it seems to be unanimous among the courses with more than 18 holes. It allows them flexibilty to move groups form one tee to the other if they wish.

Where exactly are you seeing broken images ?
    Could you right click on one and send me the "poperties" address of the image please.

"Richard"
    Hey dan, I just checked it and the image was the 4 green dots. Its working now

thanks

Thread Information