CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Pitching Wedge BigDog is on a distinguished road BigDog's Avatar

Greensmere Survivor Challenge

I played in last Thursday's Survivor Challenge at Greensmere. All I have to say is without a doubt, the nicest greens I have played on for under $50!!! The actual tournament was 36 holes, with cart and dinner for $100. Had a blast, front nine was played as alternate shot, the back was best-ball, and the afternoon round was scramble. The course was in great shape, greens were absolutely beautiful, had to at least been 10-10.5!!! There was a decent turnout, about 15 teams, hopefully more next year. No handicap restrictions, but for the price, you can't go wrong!! I can't wait until next year, the staff at the club deserve a huge hand for the work they've done on the course.
    Few things in life help you find sanity in the process of losing it. Golf is one of them.

Driver natgolfer is on a distinguished road

Another Survivor

I also survived this challenge last week, inspite of the cold wind at the start. Yes, it was a good, unique tournament, with the format changing as you changed nines, requiring a different strategy each time.

It's so nice too, to putt on greens that are challenging, yet fair, and Greensmere has them.

This tournament will grow each year and how neat will it be when all 36 holes have been completed, and we can play a different format on each of the nines, all in the same day!!

A good meal, 36 holes of golf, 36 holes with a gas cart, hundreds and hundreds of dollars in prizes, all for $100.

And each round was played in about 4:20. I'll be baaack!!

Thread Information