I had posted before that I couldn't pick a fairway wood because they were all the same to me. I was trying them off a tee and off the turf but couldn't find one that worked for me any better than the rest. It was either good off the tee... Didn't really find many that were easy to hit off the turf until I tried the RPM again today. The face of the wood isn't very tall which made me thing I wouldn't be able to hit it off a tee but it was fantastic off the turf. Its so easy to get the ball in with this club. The prolaunch shaft helps as well. Problem still remained that that I needed something that I could hit off the tee. The guy at GT told me to just tee it up really low... so we found a tee that was that low.. I hit a few and the thing went FAR! After the first shot I told him to get them ready, I'm buying them. GOt the 3 and 5... so, finally my set is complete. I'm really happy with the purchase. I don't use woods that often off the tee anyway so it is more important to be able to hit them off the fairway, out of the rough.. but its good to know if I need it off the tee I can give it a rip. I usually just go with driver. If where I want land my ball doesn't reruire a driver my 19* TM utility is usually enough club to get it there. Pretty pumped. If your in the market for some woods, give these ones a try. The short face really helps off the grass (atleast in the simulator it did)