CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar

Domi a Healthy Scratch

Hmmm, what's up with that?!?

I bet he's grumpy.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar
    wow, that took waaaay to long to finally happen. The problem is, this team is so bad that they actually benefit when he is in the lineup!!

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    I chuckled to myself when I read that Domi said he would retire before he was traded by the LEAFS before the Trade Deadline.
    I thought, no need to worry about that, who would want to trade for him? His role on a contending team would be limited to the press box
    Not that I dislike Domi, he does try hard. But he is not an impact player anymore.
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Andru
    Hey you know what Luke Richardson Played pretty well last night. I can say this , and I know it doesn't mean much but he's better than Ken Klee. Defensively.

The answer is simple. put f__king Sundin on the wing and have wellwood or allison center it. At centre Sundin trys to be a playmaker. Problem is he's not feeding Mogilny or Roberts anymore. He needs to be a freaking shooter not a passer.

Championship Cup Eldred is on a distinguished road Eldred's Avatar
    A gold bagel from the Olympic will do that to a player

3 Wood wopstergolf is on a distinguished road wopstergolf's Avatar
    Why do they not play Tellqvist more than they do? Just watching the game tonight, I'll be honest, I don't watch a lot of leafs games, but I can tell that right now he is in way better shape than Belfour. He's quicker and just looks more comfortable in nets. Maybe they'd get closer to the playoffs if they did.
    I change equipment too much to even bother to write down what I use

Andru
    Quote Originally Posted by wopstergolf
    Why do they not play Tellqvist more than they do? Just watching the game tonight, I'll be honest, I don't watch a lot of leafs games, but I can tell that right now he is in way better shape than Belfour. He's quicker and just looks more comfortable in nets. Maybe they'd get closer to the playoffs if they did.
    Belfour does not have his 'A' game this year.

Hall of Fame jonf is on a distinguished road jonf's Avatar
    well, today was the first time in a while I've been glad to see the leafs win. Anything to help out the Canadiens....its looking more and more like Ottawa-Montreal in the first round

I would rather have Ottawa Tampa thank you
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Nothing's decided yet with 20 games still to go. Tampa plays Montreal and Ottawa next. Tortorella had better get something going. Their defence looked bad last night.

I gotta say that Telqvist should be the guy for the Leafs the rest of the way. He played a phenomenal game. And as much as I can't stand Belak, he probably had his best game of the season. Alison was great too. He's frustrating to watch sometimes, but he's got this sort of Matrix thing going on where he changes the tempo of the play just enough to mess up the opposition. Great hands.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar
    The way things are going right now i can def see the leafs taking the lighting out of the playoffs. However, not only do they have to pass the bolts, but they gotta take out the thrash who are 7-3 in their last ten. I don't know about the leafs, but i don't think the bolts are gonna hold onto a spot.

The Islanders are also tied with the Leafs, with both of them playing 62 games. Lots of contention for that last spot to play Carolina...
    Colby

Thread Information