100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some Advice

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar

Some Advice

Hey guys let me know what you'd do if you were me. I recently bought a B'Stone 460 with a Diamana shaft, fairly large purchase as i paid around 420 for the thing. I bought it off of 4gea off of a reliable seller who's been around for years. He's been great and i've had no problems with him. I paypaled him on Feb 20 and he shipped the club out on the 21, supposed to be USPS express 4-10 days from Tennessee, he also gave me a tracking number. According to USPS the thing is still in Tennessee even though it's been what 15 days. I've emailed him a few times and he says that it's probably customs in canada even though it's still in Tennessee according to the USPS website. I've emailed him once or twice and i don't want to get on his nerves but i called USPS and they said he should initiate an investigation to see exactly where the package is? Would it be pusy of me to ask him to do this ya think?

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    I don't think so. If he's a long time member of that website, th last thing he'll want is your negative feedback. Just kindly ask him this is what USPS suggested. He's probably the only one who can initiate the investigation, correct? Tell him that and if he's a good guy he should have no problem fixing this issue for him.

But if that doesn't work threaten to contact Paypal or credit card company (however you paid) and get your money back. That will get his in gear. People react funny when you claim to take back your money.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Fairway Junkie Michael is on a distinguished road
    John,

I would suggest sending him another e-mail with the comments from USPS and he should have no problem taking care of it. I have purchased and sold a few things on
    4GEA and had success. I recently bought a 3 wood and it was shipped USPS, no problems and it arrived in about 8 business days. Hope it works out for you.

Hopelessly Addicted Shivas Irons is on a distinguished road Shivas Irons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    . I paypaled him on Feb 20 and he shipped the club out on the 21, supposed to be USPS express 4-10 days from Tennessee, he also gave me a tracking number. According to USPS the thing is still in Tennessee even though it's been what 15 days. I've emailed him a few times and he says that it's probably customs in canada even though it's still in Tennessee according to the USPS website. I've emailed him once or twice and i don't want to get on his nerves but i called USPS and they said he should initiate an investigation to see exactly where the package is? Would it be pusy of me to ask him to do this ya think?
    If the seller provided you the tracking # and USPS has advised you thing club is in Tennessee chances are it's in Tennesse, not customs. Anytime a package arrives or leaves a hub it gets scanned so it should be where they say it is.
    What your seller doesn't know/understand is that most packages are now 'pre-cleared' meaning that customs already has all the info they need before your club even arrives at the border so the old' it's stuck in customs' line doesn't hold much water anymore. You never know though, the entire shipment your club was with may have been stopped for inspection.
    If you already have the tracking number having seller call isn't going to do anything - he'll get the same answers you did but I would let him know this is what USPS advised. Personally I think it's his responsibility to ensure you get the club.

Thread Information