100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar

MINT used balls at half price

Support OttawaGolf by using this link to get your top quality used golf balls from Knet Golf! KnetGolf

Free shipping on orders of $99. Knet is in Markham ON. No cross-border broker fees.

NFL Guru fundonny is on a distinguished road fundonny's Avatar
    I saw them on Ebay. I take it we can trust them, I heard rumours of couterfeit balls making the rounds (Callaways especially).
    Donny Vantage NFL Guru, since 1974
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Knet's on the up and up Donny. They've been in business for quite a while.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

I have bought 100% of my balls form them for the last 3 years. I always get the "Mint" balls - not a mark on them other than the odd logo imprint. Excellent "one hit wonders". Can't go wrong.

I'd appreciate it if folks from here would use my link (in the first post) when ordering

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    Maybe it's just me but I can't get that link to work?

I'll see if I can find the problem, but it works for me. If others have problems or not, let me know please.

Try clicking on the banner in the equipent section and let me know if there is a problem with that too.

3 Wood mike k is on a distinguished road
    Link worked for me. Maybe Dan can post the complete http:// link?

Hall of Fame jeffc is on a distinguished road jeffc's Avatar
    works for me as well. IE 6.0.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I got a fever. And the only prescription is more golf equipment.

I tried using IE and MSN Explorer, turned off my firewall and it still doesn't work. Oh well I wen to their site, has some good deals!

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Both links work for me fine. Both at home and at work.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    I bought 15 dozen balls from Knet in Markham last year. None of the balls were duds, some looked like they had never been hit. If you don't mind some balls with logos on them then it is a great way to save money. I always buy the Mint Grade Balls. Fast too, UPS will have those balls in your hands within one to two days after you place your order
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar

Good News, Bad News, Good news

I ordered 3/dz mint Revolution EXT balls on Tuesday afternoon. They were at my door on Thursday. They were on sale for $18.00 + an extra 20% on selected Maxfli balls. The quality is excellent, and only 5 of the 36 had extra logos. Upon further inspection I noticed that 11 of the balls were EXT-D (distance version) which was not advertised. I wasn't really angry, just annoyed. I can imagine that when you're sorting thousands of balls, the tiny pole seam markings look very much the same, and we're only human right? So I sent their help desk an email last night with a request for some kind of correction/compensation, and they emailed me back this morning and are giving me back a good chunk of money, and apologized for the error.

That, my friends, is called good customer service. Prompt recognition of the problem, and a reasonable offer of compensation. GO KNET GOLF!
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Birdie srennick is on a distinguished road srennick's Avatar
    Just wanted to post my positive experience with KNET Golf...

I ordered 4 dozen B grade balls from them....I received them via UPS 2 days after having ordered, and the balls were in much better condition than I expected...no cuts, no major scuffs, just basically look like a ball that's been played for a single round.

I would recommend them to anyone!

Steve

Need a Caddy rockford35 is on a distinguished road rockford35's Avatar
    I'm going to do this only because I think that it's fair that both sides be told.

I recently purchased 3 dozen Mint HX Blue 3 Piece balls from Knetgolf using the link to support OttawaGolf, even tho I'm a prairie boy. I still love the site and appreciate the efforts that everyone goes to here, so why not!

Apon recieving my order, I was thouroughly disappointed with the order. At least 70% of the balls I recieved were the old style HX Blues, with the far from superior cover of the newer logo'd Blue ball. I was initially upset with this, but after reading the positive outcomes of problems that people here had had and their outstanding customer service, I politely sent off an e-mail stating my problem and offering up some sort of solution at thier leisure.

2 days came and went....then 5 days....no response. Another e-mail yeilded the same - no response.

This is unfortunate, as I love the idea of buying "one hit wonders". It's economical for everyone. However, poor customer service, especially on a golf site such as this can be the ultimate in killing would be sales. That's not my goal at all, however I firmly believe that both sides of every story should be told.

Sorry Knetgolf, you just lost me as a customer. I just wish things could have worked out better somehow..I was more than willing to work with you....

R35
    "Put me down for a 4..."

Albatross Smoothie is on a distinguished road Smoothie's Avatar
    Sad to hear that, one of the downfalls of ordering online. Was the pic when ordering the new ones, or the old ones that you got?

Thanks Smoothie. Yes, it was the new ball and the new balls specs advertised in the ad. I made sure of that. I've played the HX Blue 3 peice exclusively for 2 years.

I just sent a 3rd e-mail to their helpdesk, hopefully this gets resolved.

Should that happen, I would be happy to eat my words, but until then, I'll stay away from Knetgolf.

R35
    "Put me down for a 4..."

5 Iron iyell4 is on a distinguished road iyell4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockford35
    I'm going to do this only because I think that it's fair that both sides be told.

I recently purchased 3 dozen Mint HX Blue 3 Piece balls from Knetgolf using the link to support OttawaGolf, even tho I'm a prairie boy. I still love the site and appreciate the efforts that everyone goes to here, so why not!

Apon recieving my order, I was thouroughly disappointed with the order. At least 70% of the balls I recieved were the old style HX Blues, with the far from superior cover of the newer logo'd Blue ball. I was initially upset with this, but after reading the positive outcomes of problems that people here had had and their outstanding customer service, I politely sent off an e-mail stating my problem and offering up some sort of solution at thier leisure.

2 days came and went....then 5 days....no response. Another e-mail yeilded the same - no response.

This is unfortunate, as I love the idea of buying "one hit wonders". It's economical for everyone. However, poor customer service, especially on a golf site such as this can be the ultimate in killing would be sales. That's not my goal at all, however I firmly believe that both sides of every story should be told.

Sorry Knetgolf, you just lost me as a customer. I just wish things could have worked out better somehow..I was more than willing to work with you....

R35
    pm sent.

Quote Originally Posted by iyell4
    pm sent.
    Replied to....thanks.

R35
    "Put me down for a 4..."

Uber Poster LBH is on a distinguished road LBH's Avatar
    Prices are good but I don't want logos. So I found that if you want golf balls without logo, just search for "no logo" in the search box at the top of the page...

The only thing available right now without logo are Top Flite XL's... Will wait...

Well, I've sent the balls back.

After several no-reply e-mails to their "Help"desk, I've given up.

I called the number they provided and was instructed to send the balls back. Which I did. My questions about the e-mails not being replied to were even ignored on the phone.

Unfortunate.....

R35
    "Put me down for a 4..."

Putter Zale11 is on a distinguished road

Look at the callaway listing..May have missed it...

Have a look at the Knetgolf page where you ordered from, it seems to me that it clearly states "The HX Blue may include both old and new logos." Maybe you just missed this in the description. Here is the page
    http://www.knetgolf.com/knetgolf/def...00M&r=0&isle=0

I just ordered the Pro V1 Mints that are on special for $29.99!

Known entity lms is on a distinguished road lms's Avatar
    I have bought balls from Knet for several years. No complaints, balls arrive within a couple of days. Once you buy from them they will send you discount email coupons all the time as well.

You can also buy the Knet balls off ebay for less than the website as there are so many auctions you don't usually have to compete with another bidder.

I Just Won't Leave covanant is on a distinguished road covanant's Avatar
    Is there no way to remove a logo from a golf ball?
    There must be a product that can do it,like a liquid.
    [font=Impact]Dirty...Mean...And Mighty Unclean.[/font]

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    White Out. It'll match any golf ball.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

There probably is but do you really want to go through the hassle of removing all the logos? Just turn the ball over on the tee and once in play just smack the logo off with a nice square club face!

I Just Won't Leave covanant is on a distinguished road covanant's Avatar
    That would be a 2-stroke penalty for altering a ball no?
    Thotho? You must have or know someone whos done this?
    [font=Impact]Dirty...Mean...And Mighty Unclean.[/font]

"Richard"
    I can tell you what one of my friends does to get the logo off his ball. Just hit it into the bushes and then go look for it. I think there are elves in there that remove the logo for you as he comes out with a ball that as no logo. sometimes they are very kind and will even upgrade your ball to a pro v1 or a nike 1

Shagging Balls DavidY is on a distinguished road DavidY's Avatar
    How does Knet ship their product....are they boxed or bagged by the dozen? I am thinking about getting a group buy together with my buds.

I assume that shipping is free for all orders over $99 including those out of province....BC in my case.

Should we stick to either mint or grade A only? Thanks.

Dave

Putter Zale11 is on a distinguished road
    The balls are bagged by the dozen, then boxed and shipped. I ordered 10 dozen, 3 different balls. I got 10 dozen seperated out properly. From the site shipping is free as long as the order is over $99 and ou ship it to North America. I have ordered both Mint & Grade A. Mints are impossible to tell fromnew and grade A's are like playing with a ball that has been used for a couple of holes.

Hope this helps!

Thread Information