CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello All

alwaysimprove

Hello All

I'm a complete newbie to golf. I got clubs for christmas and started taking lessons in February, I'm sure this is the best move I've done... I played a couple of rounds at Golf-O-max and needless to say that helped me decide to take those lessons
    I've been reading some of the posts in here and decided that I should register so that when I have some questions I can ask them.
    I'm looking forward to the spring/summer so that I can play an actual round.
    Later!

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Great to have new folks take up the sport. Welcome!

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysimprove
    I'm a complete newbie to golf.I've been reading some of the posts in here and decided that I should register so that when I have some questions I can ask them.
    Welcome to the Forum! Are you sure you want to ask questions after having read the posts???? LOL you might get 1,183,549 different opinions and everyone one of the right!

Good luck and have fun this year!
    Proud member of the 2009 OG/TGN Ryder Cup Champions

alwaysimprove
    Quote Originally Posted by Indio
    Welcome to the Forum! Are you sure you want to ask questions after having read the posts???? LOL you might get 1,183,549 different opinions and everyone one of the right!

Good luck and have fun this year!
    Well there are only 2033 members so I should only get that many different opinions. I think I can handle that

Thread Information