CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Myrtle Beach

Sand Wedge ferlatte is on a distinguished road

Myrtle Beach

Planning a trip to MB in April (one week/4some). Never been there! Any suggestions on how I should plan this trip. Book everything from here or book golf over there?

Thanks

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    Ferlatte,

Just so you know. April is prime time down in Myrtle. Tee times go quick and it is one of the most expensive times of the year. The best thing to do is have a budget of how much you want to spend for the golf trip, include accommodation, carts and taxes. Unles you want to spend a lot of money, you will have to have a combination of tiers of courses. If it is your first time, talk to Glen, EDSGOLF, and inquire about the Masters package. It's a nice selection of courses that will take you all over the strand giving you a good overall view of things. It includes some very nice courses, including King's North, a Palmer design, and Long Bay, a Nicklaus design. It's also usually very competatively priced.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Thanks Dan and Dave (Colby) for the mention. Ferlatte, if you have any questions or need any information, do not hesitate to contact me. As Colby said, April is peak season, so you need to pre-book your tee-times and lodging well in advance, simply showing up in Myrtle Beach without tee-times and lodging may work in December or the Summer, but definitely not during Spring. The Masters Collection is the most popular golf package! Thanks.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Putter mikemcdo is on a distinguished road

Myrtle Beach

Check these guys, Golf Packages of the Carolinas .... I have been using them for over 7 years now. Always happy with their pakages & price .... in CANADIAN $$ . I deal with Robert Kirtz at http://www.golfvacationpackages.com/

My group is leaving March 4th & my price for 7 nights / 6 rounds including carts & Taxes is $559 CDN. each.
    Playing :Long Bay, Lockwood Folly, Wicked Stick, Panther, Carolina National, River Hills ... Mind you I "ALWAYS" book in November & accomodations are about 15 minute drive from North MB. But what the hey !!
    The price does "sharply" increase mid-March onward..

Mike

Putter mikemcdo is on a distinguished road
    Oh ya check out this site in regards to MB
    http://www.mbga.com/

They apparently give the lowdown on MB golfing .... Being an old hacker down there (15 + years), they seem to be pretty accurate when it comes to golf courses as I have played some of their basement courses & they are truely basement Don't want to travel to play that type of crap.

Thread Information