CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    "Richard"

Beant grss is going to start selling clubs??

I was talking to the owner when I ran into him at GT and he told me that he is going to start selling golf clubs on consignment. I think this is a great idea. I went into GT the other thay to find the trade in value for my G2 and they said $70... its already at over $200 on ebay will a week left... I'm not sure how it would work exactly but I'm guessing it would go something like this. You take your club in, they try to sell it for you, if they do they get 20% (just guessing) and you get the rest. Obviously you would pick the price you want it listed for. With CB's going out of business, other than ebay there isn't a fair place to get good trade in value anymore. For a club ho like me, its going to save me a ton of money because I get screwed everytime I trade something in at GT and ebay is a bit of a hassel

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    Never resort to trading stuff in at retail stores. If you can't get what you really want for it just hold onto it is what i always say. That does sound like a good idea though although you can do it for yourself just as easily on here, 4gea or Ebay and make more money.

"Richard"
    agreed but I have a problem, I'm obsessed with golf. My goal for the next 4 years in golf is to play with whatever set I start the season with this year.

I'm pretty much done, just need to get custom fit for my woods and driver. Pick up a new putter and I'm set and decide on some wedges

But you are right, you are way better of selling them yourself on here, ebay or through ads somewhere else. $70 for a G2 that I paid over $500 last year... thats just nuts!

Golf Guru Nat Williams is on a distinguished road Nat Williams's Avatar
    If they integrate this into their website (have a simple 'featured items' section) and it gains popularity within Ottawa then it could be a great way to drum up some business... you'll have a bunch of people not only viewing your site regularly, but you'll have people coming in to see the stufff and pick up the stuff

This is a great idea.
    [SIZE=1]NCGT Ryder Cup Team [COLOR=black]Green [/COLOR](06,07,08)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]OG / TGN Ryder Cup Team [COLOR=black]Ottawa [/COLOR](07) [/SIZE]

Thread Information