CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road

Another Spankin'

Another spanking handed to the LAFFS in Ottawa tonight, man I just love it Over on TGN they will be crying the blues and using every excuse in the book for this lose. Only excuse they have, Toronto Sucks!
    Poor Eddie, on 5 of the Sens goals he was left all alone while his D slept in front of him.
    Stand Pat Quinn plays Domi on the first line with Sundin, what a great combination that is! This guy gets to coach our Olympic Team? Thank God we have a lot of talent on that team because if it comes down to coaching they won't be winning a bag of popcorn in Italy!
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Wooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! !!
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Andru
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfbum
    Another spanking handed to the LAFFS in Ottawa tonight, man I just love it Over on TGN they will be crying the blues and using every excuse in the book for this lose. Only excuse they have, Toronto Sucks!
    Poor Eddie, on 5 of the Sens goals he was left all alone while his D slept in front of him.
    Stand Pat Quinn plays Domi on the first line with Sundin, what a great combination that is! This guy gets to coach our Olympic Team? Thank God we have a lot of talent on that team because if it comes down to coaching they won't be winning a bag of popcorn in Italy!
    Oh yeah the Sharks fan in Southern Ontario. That was ugly man. I'm glad I bailed after the 6th goal . But seriously. Quinn is gone after the Olympics Tick-Tock Tick-Tock It's only time. It's all coming apart. It's OVER. Call the airforce, the navy, greenpeace anyone!!! HELLPPPPP!!!

Andru
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfbum

BTW I saw your beloved Sharks shutout the sens last week. I saw something incredible. Marleau literally pulled away from Alfredson. That was unbelievable. Alfie is fast. Marleau is just incredible. The sharks are one of those teams that just has to get there) playoffs. And they could make a solid run.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru
    BTW I saw your beloved Sharks shutout the sens last week. I saw something incredible. Marleau literally pulled away from Alfredson. That was unbelievable. Alfie is fast. Marleau is just incredible. The sharks are one of those teams that just has to get there) playoffs. And they could make a solid run.
    Well the Sharks are slowly working their way up the standings. One thing about that team, all young players. No aging "Veterens with plenty of playoff experience, you know,the type of players STAND PAT QUINN likes "

Another thing I like about the Sharks, Head Coach Ron Wilson limits his shifts to very short intervals. On and off the ice quickly for most lines with keeps the legs fresh in the late stages of the game.

Marleau is lightning fast, Thornton is strong on the puck, although I wish he would shoot more often. Young goalies with Nabokov & Toskala (Who Wilson is not afraid to start often, again unlike Quinn who lets Tellqvist ride the pines while Eddie suffers)

So hopefully they can make the playoffs and go from there. If so they have just as good of a chance as any other teams in the west of making it to the Cup Finals.

Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar
    Ah, the Sens are nothing to write home about. It took them a whole game to score 7 goals against my hapless Leafs. It only took 2/3 of a period for the Canucks to score 6! LMAO!

Gotta get rid of Quinn and JFJ. And get rid of MLSE while they're at it. Ownership should be ashamed by the product they're putting on the ice. Ticket holders should sue!
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar
    I agree that MLS owes the fans more than what they are giving them. The fans of the leafs are a loyal bunch and they are not getting what they deserve from that team.

I know one thing, it is pretty quiet over on Toronto Golf Nuts forum this morning about the SPANKING THE LEAFS TOOK LAST NIGHT Seems the resident LEAFS FAN Big Shooter has not rolled out of bed and checked the forum!

Thread Information