CorporateGolfXtra 2023
+ Reply to Thread
    Competitor challengegolf is on a distinguished road challengegolf's Avatar

Covering up a scratch on a staff bag

I am not sure if I am posting in the right section but here goes. I just bought a new staff bag and it has a 3" mark (like a scratch but deeper) and I am looking at solutions to cover it up. I was told to get my name put on top of it but don't know where to get it done or if I really want my name on the bag (I am not that good yet LOL). I was thinking of putting different flags ( I have flags of all the countries that I went to with the military, sort of cloth badges) and was thinking that it would be a cool and unique way of personalysing my bag. My question is do you know where I could get this done. I was thinking that maybe a shoe repair shop would be able to do that. What do you think.
    Thanks
    Claude

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    I think one of those shoe repairs or even a sewing place would be your best bet. If it's leather you can buy a repair kit that will make the scratch almost unnoticeable.

Postmaster General The Saint is on a distinguished road The Saint's Avatar
    Seeing that Geoff needs to keep busy during the off season perhaps he can do it when he goes into work. Doing a little sewing may keep his mind off selling/trading his clubs for other ones he'll never hit . Sorry Geoff... ol' buddy-ol' pal.... couldn't resist.
    Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing, ... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Saint
    Seeing that Geoff needs to keep busy during the off season perhaps he can do it when he goes into work. Doing a little sewing may keep his mind off selling/trading his clubs for other ones he'll never hit . Sorry Geoff... ol' buddy-ol' pal.... couldn't resist.

Hey maybe your right. A new hobby might keep me from spending my money on golf stuff. But wait, whenever a new needle would come out I'd have to get it, then the latest thread, the newest sewing box to store all my stuff, the magazines....it just never ends. I think I'll stay with the golf thing. Better one hobby than two.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar
    There's a place called B K Sports Repair at 2151 Bantree St (off of Innes Road) that could probably fix it or cover it up. Phone number is 736-5924.
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

Thread Information