100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Talking Water at Les Vieux Moulins

I heard that the owners have finally put the water well issue to rest at this course and have received the permits to tap into additional wells. This means they will have all the irrigation they will need to keep this course in primo shape. They will no longer have to empty their water hazards to help out on the fairways. I guess this means no more drives that hit the rock hard fairway and roll another 50 yards. I much prefer to see this course green and I am sure this coming year a lot of courses will be green with envy. This will become one of the better tracks for the entire season, not just until the water runs out.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

I Just Won't Leave big easy is on a distinguished road
    I heard also that Clublink is buying Stonebridge!!! Just kidding. I hope it is true and not another rumor. I've been a member there and really liked the layout. Water was really an issue but they always managed to have excellent greens. Staff was also an issue when I was there but heard that they improved quite a bit in that regard. They might be entitled to some other wells now that a housing development is taking place around or near the golf course.

Must be Single Sakuraba is on a distinguished road Sakuraba's Avatar
    I understood it was all contingent on the surrounding homes getting hooked up to municipal water supply. If that has happened, then the course will have much more water available. I really like the layout of the course: it has big potential if the water problem is solved.

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    The development definitetly has municipal water, I saw the hydrants walking from the 3rd to the 4th hole in late summer. I think it is a done deal for the wells.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Caddy Law is on a distinguished road Law's Avatar
    So no more 350+yd drives down their concrete fairways?
    Rich

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Sure, if you can hit like the Rocket Rochette or go to the Gatineau's 13th hole in late July!!! All downhill and rock hard.
    Lefty Lucas

Thread Information