CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter TJValentine is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your support from T.J.

Hello Fellow Golfers, I wanted to take the time to personally thank all of you that supported me through The Big Break. I appreciate each and every email, note, letter and words they mean a lot to me not as a golfer but as a player. I want people to understand that golf is just a game, but it is a game that makes peoples lives better. My passion is teaching this great game and the show has opened many speaking and teaching doors for me. My dream is to play golf at the top level and I have come close a few times but my desire to teach and grow the game of golf. Paul is a great champion and desearved his victory. I just wish I gave him a better run during our match, but that is golf you take the good with the bad. I want to invite everyone to stop by a website that I created to help grow the game of golf. It has everything you want to know in my words regarding The Big Break but also ways to improve your game. I do have a forum as well that I will be spending a lot of time on talking about the show and the game of golf. Please take a few minutes to check it out and post me a message!

Sincerely

T.J. Valentine
    TJValentine.com

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    TJ, just a question for you. I didn't look at any other links but did check out the "How to put spin on the ball" link. It sent me to the 4GEA forum. I was expecting your insights into this because you are a teaching pro, are you not? Or have you not gotten around to posting your own insights yet? I know you must have been very busy with the Big Break over the last little while. Just curious.

BTW, welcome to the forum. How did you find out about us?
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Competitor challengegolf is on a distinguished road challengegolf's Avatar

Tj

Welcome to the site, really enjoyed watching you play on big break. It is nice to see a player of your caliber take the time to come on this forum and chat with us. I'll be checking out your site.
    Thanks
    Claude

Hi Geoff, one of my best friends who plays on the Canadian tour was talking about this site one day so I decided to stop by. I love talking golf and about the game of golf. I did see your ques. I technically couldnt answer or talk on any forum or boards until the show is over but I worked with 4gea.com to put together a forum dedicated to instruction and that is where that connection came from. I will be on there from now on. I'll check out your post there as well!

Sincerely

T.J. Valentine

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Nice. Good job the show by the way. From the first couple of shows figured you and Paul would at least be in the final three if not the final two for the US. Congrats and good luck with everything.
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Out of Bounds buckylasek is on a distinguished road buckylasek's Avatar
    Nice to have you here TJValentine. I was always supporting you.

Caddy Law is on a distinguished road Law's Avatar
    Good job on the show TJ. Welcome to the forum.
    Rich

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Forum Idiot Indio is on a distinguished road Indio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TJValentine
    Hi Geoff, one of my best friends who plays on the Canadian tour was talking about this site one day so I decided to stop by. I love talking golf and about the game of golf. I did see your ques. I technically couldnt answer or talk on any forum or boards until the show is over but I worked with 4gea.com to put together a forum dedicated to instruction and that is where that connection came from. I will be on there from now on. I'll check out your post there as well!

Sincerely

T.J. Valentine
    TJ....

YOu should be proud of what you did over there... many of us dream of having an opportunity to do something like this and you lived out our drems ..... It sure was fun watching you guys every week.... I hope all of your future dreams come true and I am sure everyone here hopes to see you on tour some day giving Tiger and VJ a run for their money!

Indio

Major Poster EDSGOLF is on a distinguished road
    Welcome to the forum TJ, interesting reading.
    http://www.EatDrinkSleepGolf.com
    Myrtle Beach Golf

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    Very cool. You've got a great game TJ and a very pure putting stroke, i'm sure this isn't the last time we've heard your name.

Hall of Fame NoBack is on a distinguished road NoBack's Avatar
    Well done on the show and welcome to the forum

There are many golf addicts here to banter with about anything to do with golf.
    You should fit tirhgt in.
    I've spent most of my life golfing .... the rest I've just wasted"
    www.nationalcapitalgolftour.com

Must be Single 1972Apex is on a distinguished road 1972Apex's Avatar
    Nice to have you here TJ, and congratulations on your showing on The Big Break.
    Been following your writings on the GEA and have enjoyed them. Appreciate your coming here, sharing your thoughts and taking the time to answer questions from the members. You're making some new fans. That kind of attitude will take you a long way in your career.
    All the best for the future.

Reid

We all sincerely think you are he only one that takes time to answer, and take care of the fans. We sincerely thank you a lot for that, and hope you a good career.

Postmaster General The Saint is on a distinguished road The Saint's Avatar
    Thanks for looking us up TJ. The guys here at Ottawa Golf do a great job on this site don't you think?

I understand that you have signed an agreement with Taylor Made to play and promote their gear; however while on the BB4 you played Bridgestone. What model of irons did you play on the BB4 and can you tell me (unbiased) how they compare to the RAC TP's. As well did they fit you for the Bridgestones?
    Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing, ... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

I think they fitted him ;p it's kind of obvious at this game level. And to say Bridgestone builds the clubs for Nike golf, so i think the quality may be the same.

Singles Match Play Champ 2011 John is on a distinguished road John's Avatar
    I don't think he was playing Bridgestones on the Big Break was he. They looked like the RAC TP 2's and his driver was definitely a TM 510TP.

Maybe just the bag was Bridgestone, Tire Sponsor ;p

Postmaster General The Saint is on a distinguished road The Saint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buckylasek
    Maybe just the bag was Bridgestone, Tire Sponsor ;p
    Perhaps you're right. Thanks
    Some people are like Slinkies... they're really good for nothing, ... but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Hi gang and thank for the posts, I have been a Taylor Made guy for the past 4 years but this year made it official to play and promote them. I played all Taylor Made gear on the show except for the Scotty putter and the Pro V ball. I do have to play the Black Max which I experimented with later this fall and do like it a lot. We couldnt promote any other company than Bridgestone as you saw the bag and they tried to have us use the Bridgestone headcovers as well. If you guys are Taylor Made players drop me an email or post on my instructional forum and we can chat a little about equipment and gear. I can def help you out! Thanks again for all the great questions!

T.J. Valentine
    TJValentine.com

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    TJ, welcome to our forum and thanks for stopping by.

I was really pleased when I saw that a Canadian Tour player recommended our forum. Please thank him for me, and I'd hope he'll pop into this thread and say hi. If he'd rather not that's OK, I just think it is so cool to see notable people stop in here!

Hi Dan, Scott Hawley was the one that mentioned your site. He was born in Ottawa and moved to my home town when he was young and we have been good friends ever since. I'll see if he can poke his head in here as well.

Thread Information