100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Championship Cup sensfan63 is on a distinguished road

Bochenski...stay or go?

If anyone was watching during the pre-season you could definitely see a lot of "natural goal scorer" in Brandon Bochenski. No doubt he benefited from playing with Spezza and Heatley (who wouldn't?), but there were some goals he scored that few others would have...

So my question is, after getting some confidence back after a stint in Binghamton, can the Sens fit Bochenski back into the lineup? It would be nice to keep Line 1 together (how could you not!), but the Sens could definitely benefit from more balanced scoring.

I admit that I haven't seen any of the games (I'm in 'Canes country), but it seems like 4 goals in 2 games is a good start for him...

3 Wood wopstergolf is on a distinguished road wopstergolf's Avatar
    i'm gonna say that since he scored a hat trick tonight, and added an assist, he should definately be considered. I personally am not a huge fan of antoine vermette, i wouldn't mind seeing him switched for bochenski.
    I change equipment too much to even bother to write down what I use

Sleeps here davevandyk is on a distinguished road davevandyk's Avatar
    well there is no chance that they are gonna mess with the Spezza-Heatley-Alfie, nor should they. As for Bochenski, Havlat is out with the seperated shoulder for 4-6 weeks, so i assume as long as he plays good, he will stay up there. After Havlat gets back, then they will make a decision about keeping him or Vermette. The difference is that Vermette can play on a checking line, whereas Bochenski is not fit for that role. I really hope he plays well and Murray is forced to keep him up, just like at the start of the season!

Championship Cup sensfan63 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by wopstergolf
    i'm gonna say that since he scored a hat trick tonight, and added an assist, he should definately be considered. I personally am not a huge fan of antoine vermette, i wouldn't mind seeing him switched for bochenski.
    The good thing about Vermette is that he can play center, and he's pretty good defensively. Could always get Chris Kelly out of there and replace him with Vermette when they get everybody back healthy. Not that Kelly hasn't been OK...but Vermette is light years ahead of him.

Should be interesting IF everyone stays healthy...that's a big if...

Thread Information