100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hopelessly Addicted Shivas Irons is on a distinguished road Shivas Irons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrace
    Just wondering if anyone out there can recommend any hotels around the area. That is if they're not all booked already. Trying to avoid staying right in Montreal and driving all the way out to the course. Thanks
    I think Holiday Inn is the closest hotel to the course. It is a good idea not to drive to the course though, anyone who was at the 97 Open remembers what it was like trying to leave on Sunday night.

Shagging Balls jbrace is on a distinguished road jbrace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by el tigre
    Nope, just checked. I have a confirmation number, so the price should be guaranteed. Since I'm moving at the end of the month, I opted to pick up the tickets onsite rather than getting them shipped. Maybe that has something to do with it?
    I just called the PGA Tour ticketing office because I have not received mine yet. The guy said that they are sending out the e-mails in groups and not all the e-mails have been sent yet. But they should be done by tomorrow. So if you don't see anything in a few days, call them directly ar 1-800-556-5400.

3 Wood Evil Chris is on a distinguished road Evil Chris's Avatar
    I live a 5 minute walk from the Royal Montreal Golf Club.
    So yeah I'm going.

I have a pair of tix for Friday (team play) and a pair for Sunday (individual play).
    I'm looking forward to it.
    [url=http://www.zeemine.com/]Zeemine[/url]

By the way, for the out-of-towners who will be attending the event... Try out either course 1 or 2 at the St-Raphael club which is across the road from the RMGC. ($75 for course #1 and #150 for course #2)

If you'd like to get together, just PM me here.
    I know we're a long ways off, here but whatever.

Shagging Balls jbrace is on a distinguished road jbrace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Chris
    By the way, for the out-of-towners who will be attending the event... Try out either course 1 or 2 at the St-Raphael club which is across the road from the RMGC. ($75 for course #1 and #150 for course #2)

If you'd like to get together, just PM me here.
    I know we're a long ways off, here but whatever.
    Hey Evil Chris, the father-in-law and I just might take you up on that offer. We'll be staying at a B&B right across the road from there on ch. Bord du Lac.

Uber Poster LBH is on a distinguished road LBH's Avatar
    I hate to bring back threads from the grave but...

Since re-ordering tickets, I haven't received any emails from them and my credit card has not been charged either. I have the confirmation number.

Is this normal?

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Same for me. Wondering what's up as well?
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Tickets will be billed and mailed no sooner than 45 days prior to the event.

Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar
    I have emailed them 3 times now (asking for a confirmation response each time) since February and have not heard a thing. Yesterday I sent them an email to cancel my order, once again asking for a confirmation response. Still haven't heard a thing.

There is no phone number or address on the website - email is the only way to contact them and they don't respond. Without a doubt this is the worst customer service I have ever seen.
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

So I guess the only proof we have of those tickets is the confirmation number we received at the end of the order process. Thanks guys.

Hopelessly Addicted Shivas Irons is on a distinguished road Shivas Irons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by el tigre
    Without a doubt this is the worst customer service I have ever seen.
    Even worse than Rogers?

Hopelessly Addicted el tigre is on a distinguished road el tigre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivas Irons
    Even worse than Rogers?
    Yeah, it was only Rogers cable pricing policies I didn't like, and I've been with Star Choice for 6 years now. I'm with Rogers for internet service, and they're fine. At least you can talk to somebody at Rogers.
    [COLOR=green][B]Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.[/B][/COLOR]

Singles Match Play Champ 2012 Wilster is on a distinguished road Wilster's Avatar
    For anyone that cares ,
    There are 3 hotels close to highway 40 ,St. jean exit . not quite sure of the names but these are the nearest to the event. Also , i was at the Canadian open at RM and they provided bus service to and from the course for no charge to ticket holders . They had free parking for those who used the bus , this is only 5 mins from the above hotels.Don't take your car to the event , RM is on isle bizard there is only one bridge for both on and off island traffic with 3 lanes total! you have been warned ! (use the bus)
    For those who want to play a bit of golf , Golf Dorval , located on blvd des sources ,again 5 mins from hotels ,is great golf for a very respectable price ,36 holes , public course ,always in great shape www.golfdorval.com
    RM is an awesome course , for those of you who are going , enjoy it.
    Last edited by Wilster; 06-02-2006 at 04:56 PM.
    At the end of the day ... It gets dark

Quote Originally Posted by Wilster
    For anyone that cares ,
    There are 3 hotels close to highway 40 ,St. jean exit . not quite sure of the names but these are the nearest to the event. Also , i was at the Canadian open at RM and they provided bus service to and from the course for no charge to ticket holders . They had free parking for those who used the bus , this is only 5 mins from the above hotels.Don't take your car to the event , RM is on isle bizard there is only one bridge for both on and off island traffic with 3 lanes total! you have been warned ! (use the bus)
    For those who want to play a bit of golf , Golf Dorval , located on blvd des sources ,again 5 mins from hotels ,is great golf for a very respectable price ,36 holes , public course ,always in great shape www.golfdorval.com
    RM is an awesome course , for those of you who are going , enjoy it.
    I took my car to the site at the BCO last time for the Wednesday round and it was ok - then again, it was on Wednesday.

TICKETS!

Well, the credit card charge for my tickets to the 2007 President's Cup finally went through. I gotta tell you I was wondering when it would. I reserved my tickets online way back on the 23rd of December of last year. This was shortly after they went on sale.

I got a pair of tickets for Friday (pairs final day), and a pair of tickets for Sunday (singles finals). I'm really looking forward to next year! Especially since this is so local for me. I'll be walking there from my home.

Can I park at your place???

Moderator Big Johnny69 is on a distinguished road Big Johnny69's Avatar
    Forever stuck between single digit and trunk slammer!
    Can I stay at your place????
    "A life lived in fear of the new and the untried is not a life lived to its fullest." M.Pare 10/09/08

Hmmm.... what's in it for me? LOL

Does anyone have a direct number where I can call to confirm my tickets?
    Nobody contacted me about them as someone had posted above (a long time ago) and I know my credit card was charged. I just don't want to be screwed here. I reserved my tix before the date change.

Any help?

I contacted them a few months ago with the same concern and was told not to worry. Tickets are confirmed and they will go out no sooner than 45 days before the event. So until then, I'd expect everyone will be told the same.
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    Can you see well? I have never been to an event like this. Do you have to fight for a position to be able to see anything?

Royal Montreal is not too bad for viewing, plenty of vantage points. My only concen is that with only 12 matches on Sunday, the small field will have a huge throng following. It will be fun no matter what!
    Life dinnae come wit gimmies so yuv got nae chance o' gitt'n any from me.

Thanks for the answer, Dan. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Uber Poster little brit is on a distinguished road little brit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kilbank View Post
    Royal Montreal is not too bad for viewing, plenty of vantage points. My only concen is that with only 12 matches on Sunday, the small field will have a huge throng following. It will be fun no matter what!
    Thanks. I think I will try to book hubby and myself then. Could be a fun weekend. Sounds like I might be able to see more on the Saturday then.

8 Iron khadafi_9 is on a distinguished road khadafi_9's Avatar
    going wed and thurs, went to winged foot last year on sunday. kind of pointless because you can't see a damn thing when the leaders roll around. although did enjoy sitting at the 18th watching philly unravel.

Thread Information