100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Golf Canada Rules Official L4 LobWedge is on a distinguished road LobWedge's Avatar

Big Black Eye for Junior Hockey

http://www.tsn.ca/chl/news_story.asp?id=140174

Good for Dave Branch for coming down hard on this kind of crap. I see that the whiner Downey is threatening to sit out the rest of the season and wants a trade. Let him rot. Like any other team would want him now.

At least McGill had the balls to shut down their own football program before the CIAU did it for them.
    When applying the Rules, you follow them line by line. You don't read between them.

7 Iron owenb is on a distinguished road owenb's Avatar
    McGill was an easy one..two games left in season and no chance to make playoffs anyways. Shut down the next season as well would be more like it.

Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    I don't know if I think hazing should be banned. I do think it has gotten out of hand, and the risk of allowing it would only facilitate further craziness, but realistically, I went through hazing, and was never as much of a * about it as these guys are... Admittedly never was asked to get nekkid, but got a few solid beatings...

Guess I need a better lawyer!

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

GolfPig of the Year 2006 Golfbum is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by LobWedge
    http://www.tsn.ca/chl/news_story.asp?id=140174

Good for Dave Branch for coming down hard on this kind of crap. I see that the whiner Downey is threatening to sit out the rest of the season and wants a trade. Let him rot. Like any other team would want him now.

At least McGill had the balls to shut down their own football program before the CIAU did it for them.
    Seems like the PETES wanted him as they made a trade for him the other day. They traded a top defenceman for him.
    My opinions are my own, I do not follow others.

Must be Single dbleber is on a distinguished road dbleber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by broken27
    I don't know if I think hazing should be banned. I do think it has gotten out of hand, and the risk of allowing it would only facilitate further craziness, but realistically, I went through hazing, and was never as much of a * about it as these guys are... Admittedly never was asked to get nekkid, but got a few solid beatings...

Guess I need a better lawyer!

Dan
    Wow,
    We finally agree on something! Hazing has it place, like it or not. The fact that it has gotten so sexual in it's orientation is a bit disturbing but I have been through different hazing stuff over the years and they always seem to get the team spirit thing done better then anything else. Hey, a little pain is good for you, just your body letting you know that your still alive!

Thread Information