How many injuries or deaths are going to occur before the use of cellphones behind the wheel of any vehicle is banned? Just got cut off by a wonderful driver, obviously quite involved in his phone conversation. It wasn't so much that he pulled out in front of me, this has happened many times before, the thing that pissed me off is that he must have forgot where his gas pedal was located, I was lucky to come to a screeching hault millimeters before rear ending him. I don't even think he knew I was there, as soon as the tires started wailing he looked in the rear view mirror and tromped on the gas. What will it take to end this garbage? When you're behind the wheel of a vehicle, there is nothing more important than paying 100% full attention to the task at hand, driving! I fail to see how this is lost on a large segment of the population. You want to talk on your phone, read the paper, apply makeup or shave etc, either do it before you leave or pull the hell over. This isn't rocket science. Are there any other people out there that would agree with me or am I among the minority here?