CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar

A boxscore for you...

Goal Scoring:

1st Prd: Ott - Jeff Heerema 1 (unassisted) 12:33
    Ott - (pp) Brian Pothier 1 (christoph Schubert, Daniel
    Alfredsson) 16:48
    Ott - Anton Volchenkov 1 (charlie Stephens, Joe Cullen)
    16:59
    Ott - (pp) Brian Pothier 2 (martin Havlat, Daniel
    Alfredsson) 18:18

Shots On Goal: 1st 2nd 3rd Total
    --- --- --- -----
    Ott 16 16
    Pit 2 2

Goalies: Ott - Ray Emery
    Pit - Jocelyn Thibault
    Go Sid and Mario!!! LMFAO.... Go Heatley! WOOHOO! LOL....

Dan
    PS - With new instigator rules, Dan Kilbank's gonna throw me outta the game...
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    I don't think Heatley's playing tonight is he? And Crosby scored in the second.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Don't think Heatley played, but that boxscore shows you what a good night for PIT will be this year. 16 2 in shots, ended up 31 29, but man... Pittsburgh's going to get killed this year, despite their 50% increase in payroll commitment.

Dan

Barnie
    Wow two shots.. That's a disaster however it is only preseason. I don't get the laughing at the player's however. Lemieux had an assist and Crosby had a goal. Heatley didn't even play. Personally I hope Pittsburgh does suck. Less teams in the NHL would be a good thing and it would help promote the possibility of Winnipeg getting their team back
    Last edited by Barnie; 09-25-2005 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnie
    Wow two shots per period.. That's a disaster however it is only preseason. I don't get the laughing at the player's however. Lemieux had an assist and Crosby had a goal. Heatley didn't even play. Personally I hope Pittsburgh does suck. Less teams in the NHL would be a good thing and it would help promote the possibility of Winnipeg getting their team back
    The laughing at the players was specifically designed to spark another decent thread... Seems like everything dies in here unless I speak my mind... (I don't have $ for golf at the moment, so hockey is my focus)lol

Was unaware that heatley wasn't playing, but the rest I knew. Pittsburgh will stink the crap outta this league. It's a poorly assembled melange of talent. Mario is clinging on too much. They coulda had a really good building season with Mario out and Malkin in... IMO anyway.

dan

Barnie
    Well we'll have to see. They do have a lot of new players so it could take a bit for them to gel together. One game is hardly anything to go on. Do you think Pittsburgh will be at the bottom of the barrell this year? Personally I hope Nashville, Colombus, and Pitts fill up the basement this season however saying that I think Pittsburgh will miss out on the playoffs but not be at the bottom. Maybe around 24th or so.

Getting Exemptions The Shtick is on a distinguished road The Shtick's Avatar
    Well, Heatley and Spezza sat this one out. Nice to see the Sens pound the Pens with who had most of their big guns in the line up. I don't think that Chara or Redden even played.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnie
    Well we'll have to see. They do have a lot of new players so it could take a bit for them to gel together. One game is hardly anything to go on. Do you think Pittsburgh will be at the bottom of the barrell this year? Personally I hope Nashville, Colombus, and Pitts fill up the basement this season however saying that I think Pittsburgh will miss out on the playoffs but not be at the bottom. Maybe around 24th or so.
    I would agree that 24th or so seems about right. Palffy + Gonchar = not dead last...

The chemistry thing that you speak of, in my opinion and evaluation, would be much easier to achieve if Mario would leave the coaching to the coaches... He's (again) taking far too much control over that area, which is a big problem... As I have stated many times (and people seem to choose not to get it), this is a horribly run franchise that is in need of some good folding.

Dan

Looks like Toronto is in for a treat tonight. Most of Ottawa's best players are in the line-up!!

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreport...6/ES010061.HTM

Go Sens!!

BTW.... we already have a Pittsburgh sucks thread. Any way we can stay away from that here??

Hmmm..... already 3-0 midway through the 1st period.

Thread Information