CorporateGolfXtra 2024
+ Reply to Thread
    Putter gpsnews is on a distinguished road

SureshotGps, a Gps device built for Golf

SureShotGPS is a new compact, hand-held, easy to use GPS (Global Positioning System) device built specifically for golf. With the option of attaching to your belt, golf cart or buggy, the SureShotGPS means never having to look for a distance marker again.
    Wherever in the world you play golf, the SureShotGPS will allow you to obtain distances from tee to green. Experience the difference with better club selection, speedier play and statistical information per round.

Read a complete review on here

Bye
    GPS NEWS
    [url="http://www.gpsnews.org"]www.gpsnews.org[/url]

Online news about GPS receivers,
    mapping, software and accessories
    ----------------------------------

Competitor challengegolf is on a distinguished road challengegolf's Avatar

Gps

Looks great but what is going to be the price for the unit?
    Thanks
    Claude

Putter gpsnews is on a distinguished road
    Hi Claude,
    The price is about 455 $

At the end of review I think there is web site link of this unit
    Bye

Fabio
    GPS NEWS
    [url="http://www.gpsnews.org"]www.gpsnews.org[/url]

Online news about GPS receivers,
    mapping, software and accessories
    ----------------------------------

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    I had a look at the site, the courses currently available are very limited, with none in Canada.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Founder Kilroy is on a distinguished road Kilroy's Avatar
    Moved to ads. Please post ads in the appropriate forum.

Aussiegolfer

Smile This GPS rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colby
    I had a look at the site, the courses currently available are very limited, with none in Canada.
    I guy at my club in Melbourne works for the company and he showed me how it all works. The screen is the best quality screen I have ever seen, it's so clear. They plan to start selling the unit at the end of this month here in Aust. I was told that they have already started working on getting resellers overseas who will do the course mapping.

You can even map a course using the unit, it is so easy. We even did a test on it's accuracy using my Bushnell range finders and a yardage wheel. Guess what, the sprinkler head measurements are out. The GPS and the wheel gave exactly the same distance while the range finders and sprinkler were out by two metres.

The software that comes with the GPS allows you to look at game stats, download & upload extra courses. I think these guys have made an awesome product!!

Way Beyond Help Colby is on a distinguished road Colby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiegolfer
    I guy at my club in Melbourne works for the company and he showed me how it all works. The screen is the best quality screen I have ever seen, it's so clear. They plan to start selling the unit at the end of this month here in Aust. I was told that they have already started working on getting resellers overseas who will do the course mapping.

You can even map a course using the unit, it is so easy. We even did a test on it's accuracy using my Bushnell range finders and a yardage wheel. Guess what, the sprinkler head measurements are out. The GPS and the wheel gave exactly the same distance while the range finders and sprinkler were out by two metres.

The software that comes with the GPS allows you to look at game stats, download & upload extra courses. I think these guys have made an awesome product!!
    I didn't say it wasn't a good product. However, with no courses in Canada, or the US if I remember correctly, it will be a hard sell. Also, mapping the courses will take a bit of time, and it might be hard to get that time on a course.
    It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.
    Colby

Aussiegolfer
    Yes you are correct, it will take time to get more courses mapped. Like all new products like this one they must take one step at a time that's why they have only launched it in Aust so far. Word about the product has spread very quickly because ISeekgolf only put it on their website last week.

Aussiegolfer
    The Sureshotgps sells for $585 AUD and $399 USD

Quote Originally Posted by gpsnews
    Hi Claude,
    The price is about 455 $

At the end of review I think there is web site link of this unit
    Bye

Fabio

Thread Information