100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFL fans

3 Wood Evil Chris is on a distinguished road Evil Chris's Avatar

NFL fans

Who's going to be strong this year?
    I am thinking Colts all the way to the Superbowl.

KC will be strong as well.
    [url=http://www.zeemine.com/]Zeemine[/url]

bbad
    That would be really good, but I don't think that will happen.....

I really hope that NE isn't there again this year. Would love to see somebody take them down a few notches.

Go Indy!!!

Caddy SGH is on a distinguished road SGH's Avatar
    Indy's got a defense now, so look out. Have been a Colt's fan since/through the 3-13 season, so it's going to be an exciting year

Hall of Fame Ginker is on a distinguished road Ginker's Avatar
    Pats again... Brady is too good... and yes they did loose to Carolina yesterday...

Shagging Balls upanddown is on a distinguished road upanddown's Avatar
    I think Tampa Bay will surprise a lot of people

Weekend Hacker Steelhead is on a distinguished road Steelhead's Avatar
    I've been a Tampa fan since their popsicle uniform days. I was glad when they won a few years back and I'd be delighted if they'd win again. Go Bucs Go.!!!
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT]

Major Poster Chambokl is on a distinguished road Chambokl's Avatar
    I am going to the Bills - Falcons game on Sunday. We chose this game over the 4:00 o'clock start game in 2 weeks vs Jets. because of Michael Vick. Now he might not even play....

Oh well, still a fun week-end in the Toronto area.... and will enjoy the tailgaiting...

Go Bills....

Jean-Guy

Getting Exemptions The Shtick is on a distinguished road The Shtick's Avatar
    I've always been a Dolphin fan and I always will be. Too bad they suck but they are still my fav. team.

I think that we'll see the Pats return to the Superbowl again and they'll probably face some Cinderella team who squeeks into the playoff picture and knocks out some of the "big boys".

3 Wood 3putt is on a distinguished road 3putt's Avatar
    I think once Ricky " " Williams returns to the line-up the Dolphins will suprise a lot of people.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    The Dolphins won't be as bad this year as they were last under Wan-stache. Once they get an o-line going and get some people back in the secondary, this will be a decent team. Ricky will for sure help after the suspension. I love, love, love their linebackers with the rooks Crowder and Roth and now Jason Taylor playing the outside in the 3-4.

I like them for the playoffs next year for sure, Saban has them in the right direction.

The team is forming up pretty well and the coaching change was well timed. But what the fish really need is a good QB. Hopefully they'll spend some money and get a star quarterback before next season. Then, and only then, they will have a chance to make it far.

Hall of Fame spackler is on a distinguished road spackler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shtick
    The team is forming up pretty well and the coaching change was well timed. But what the fish really need is a good QB. Hopefully they'll spend some money and get a star quarterback before next season. Then, and only then, they will have a chance to make it far.
    Otto Graham wouldn't win behind that o-line. If Hudson Houck can coach them up like he did San Diego last year, or put together a line like he did with the Cowboys in their golden years in the 90s, the Dolphins will be fine. Frerotte is more than capable of managing a game this season, and next year they'll have the opportunity to upgrade the position.

Plenty of no name qbs have won the superbowl, but no team has won it with a poor o-line. The Dolphins don't need a superstar qb (although it doesn't hurt to have one), they just need some solid line play.

"Richard"
    The ottawa sens!!!! Go hasek - ahha

Champion sharkhark is on a distinguished road sharkhark's Avatar
    I am a buffalo fan. I take alot of abuse as either they suck, or they are good enough to make it to, then lose, the superbowl.

People constantly ask why I continue to be a fan, I think a true fan sticks with his team through all the abuse.
    p.s. my back up team has always been indy. I like manning and if the bills can't make it, I root for them.
    "Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual"

Quote Originally Posted by sharkhark
    I think a true fan sticks with his team through all the abuse.
    Couldn't agree more....

I used to love watching the Bills vs Dolphins games when the Bills had Jim Kelly facing off against my man Dan Marino.

Ahh the good times!!

Hopelessly Addicted broken27 is on a distinguished road broken27's Avatar
    Falcons will hopefully be able to take the next step and at least go to the Superbowl again. Last time we got pasted by Elway, but that was with Chris Chandler at QB...

If Vick can stay healthy, and the defence plays as well as they can, it could be a golden season for the Dirty Birds.

Still wish we had Jamal Anderson back... That guy was AMAZING until he blew out both his knees.

Dan
    [URL=http://www.sportsfiend.ca/]Sportsfiend.ca - Make You Opinion Into News...

2 Iron BOMBER is on a distinguished road
    My Bucs look like they turned it around this year. We had a horrible year last year though, so hopefully the 3-0 start will be a sign of things to come for the rest of the season.

Thread Information