100 Holes of Hope
+ Reply to Thread
    Birdie flagolfnut is on a distinguished road

That's one bad dude

So these two aliens land on earth and end up at a gas station. The one big alien goes up to the gas pump thinking it can provide him with information and says "take me to your leader or I'll shoot you". Of course the gas pump doesn't respond. The smaller alien says to the bigger one "don't mess with him man, that's one bad dude". The bigger alien ignores his friend and says to the gas pump "take me to your leader or I'll destroy you". The smaller alien again says to the bigger one "don't bother him man, he's one bad motherf**er". The bigger alien ignores him again and says to the pump "I'll give you till three and if you don't take me to your leader I'm gonna kill you". The smaller alien warns him "don't do it man, he's a mean dude". The bigger alien ignores him and counts "3...2...1" Then he shoots. KABOOM! A huge explosion the two aliens go flying. Unhurt they get up and the bigger one says to the smaller "That was one bad dude, how did you know?" The smaller one says "Anyone who can wrap their d!ck around their head 3 times and stick it in their ear must be one bad dude".

bbad

Thread Information