CorporateGolfXtra 2024
Closed Thread
    Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar

Cleveland 52 and 56 wedge set.

The 52 is a 588 DSG wedge (dynamic sole grind) gun metal finish, 10* bounce, very versatile, enough bounce to play shots from the sand and soft turf, but will also sit cleanly when you open it to flop from a tight lie. Steel shaft

The Cleveland 588 DSG wedges are made from 8620 soft carbon steel and feature a milled face and grooves for maximum spin. The Cleveland 588 DSG (Dynamic Sole Grind) brings state of the art technology and versatility to the most popular wedge shape of al time. When opening the face at address, this Dynamic Sole Grind allows the leading edge of the 588 DSG to remain closer to the ground than the original 588. This gives you more versatility to hit high and soft flop shots around the green. With adequate dynamic bounce, the Cleveland 588 DSG remains effective out of soft sand or from soft turf conditions as well.

The 56 is an RTX3, V-MG mid bounce (11*), Recoil F4 graphite shaft.

Key technology New Feel Balancing technology shifts the centre of gravity (CG) closer to the centre of the clubface by shortening the hosel and inserting a micro cavity to save weight. This reduces vibration to improve feel while head stability at impact increases for better forgiveness and distance control. A new V shape sole improves turf interaction while new Tour Zip Grooves have a deeper, narrower U shape with a sharp edge radius to enhance control and help prevent fliers.

Looks With its clean muscleback design, the RTX-3 wedges come in a tour satin finish and a new, highly durable black satin finish. Compared with the 588 RTX 2.0, the new RTX-3 is a little more rounded and has a narrower hitting area from heel-to-toe but two extra grooves because they are spaced more tightly.

Head Design Cleveland’s aforementioned Feel Balancing technology means there’s a shorter hosel section in this design. A more centered CG location within the head means the wedge should feel more stable and performance on mis should improve, resulting in more consistent distance and accuracy. Improved face milling helps increase control.
    You can't beat this price for these 2 great wedges

$115 for both
    Attached Images
    Last edited by leftylucas; 06-01-2023 at 07:21 AM.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Singles Match Play Champ 2009 Team Match Play Champ 2013, 2014 leftylucas is on a distinguished road leftylucas's Avatar
    SOLD, thanks Sadler, let me know how you like them.
    Lefty Lucas
    I am abidextrous, I once golfed right-handed and now I shoot left-handed just as badly!

Thread Information